-
March 15th, 2007, 06:25 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I own a Canon 1014s camera, and I had the idea of covering either half the gate or half the optics (the lens)with black tape or gaffer, shooting the whole cartridge, rewinding it, and then covering the other half (and, of course, uncovering the first covered half), and reshooting the cartridge (now exposing the other half). In theory (in THEORY), this would give me a split screen effect on screen, wouldn't it?
Anybody have any ideas? If I did the covering on the lens, would it work? What would be the best way to rewind the film? Should I fist run the whole cartride (in a dark room) and rewind it to remove the cartridge tension and then do the other two shoots?
Any idea on this would be of great help! Thanx! Feel free to write me to my mail too on this topic too!
-Marks
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks